Valentine's Day is right around the corner!! This past week has flown by.
I finally have found out from my doctor that my MRI was negative. YEAH!! So that tells me that I have a muscle imbalance on the right side of my lower body that is causing all of my back pain?
I WILL figure out how to balance out my right and left side no matter what. How long it will take is the real question? I guess I will just have to practice more patiently, become more aware in my poses while also allowing my body & mind to find the happy gentle spaces in each posture. And those are just a few of the things within each posture that need constant work. I also need to stop obsessing over the injury. I find myself constantly trying to adjust in each posture to find that happy, painless space in my low back/hip area. I know "that space" exists hiding deep beneath my steel rod hamstrings and tight a** hip flexors and extensors. I'm still a bit frustrated as you can tell, but still determined.
Until next time..
Bhakti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment