This past week has been difficult when it comes to fitting in an hour and a half practice. We have had our fantastic In-Laws in town visiting for my super duper hubbie's 40th Birthday. So I have been sneaking in yoga sessions in our back yard for 20-40 minutes for two days. On some of the other days when I couldn't make it to the yoga studio after work i would indulge myself with some helpful back, hip and hamstring stretches in my bedroom.
This morning I had a follow up visit with my Ayurvedic physician, Dr. Kulreet Chaudry. She has been teaching me so many helpful ayurvedic dietary tips over the past few months for my particular body type/dosha. I have been following her advice on a day to day basis now for a few months and all the herbs have been working like a charm for my digestion, low back and well being in general.
I have been seeing her for the past few months for numerous digestive issues that I have been having over the past 10-12 years. I finally had had enough with western medicine's weak attempts at treating only my signs and symptoms and not revealing the root of my problem. Masking the issues with pills was not going to make my tummy better. So I finally made the executive decision to put my faith in her and Ayurveda (yoga's sister science). So far I have seen such great results that I would recommend her to anyone.
http://vimeo.com/8669004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment