Im losing count of the days. I find myself not wanting to write on my blog after working 9-5 during the day, practicing yoga from 530-7 after work then making dinner or cleaning up from 7-830. By 9pm I'm pooped and ready for bed. The blog is the last thing on my mind lately. I'm still practicing daily with ease but putting it down on paper is so difficult for me. AHHHH. I wish writing came easy to me.
Last night I treated myself to a night off from the studio and decided to watch and practice along to a DVD I have had for sometime now by SEan Corne. I have never watched it for whatever reason and last night seemed like the perfect opportunity. The hubbie and the dog went to run some errands after work and I had the living room all to my lonesome. I highly recommend this DVD to beginners wanting a intro to yoga practice and it's breathing methods. Its called Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Uniting Movement and Breath by Sean Corne.
Namaste

No comments:
Post a Comment