.jpg)
http://www.wahmusic.com/index.html
Today started off practicing yoga next to a dear friend of The Papek's. So dear that she married us two lovebirds over a year and a half ago. Yes, Champagne you get a mention in the blog:) The hour and half long practice was a fresh start to the day.
Next I headed off to support my good friend Caitlin (soon to be married in Aug 2010) at a Bridal Bazaar located at the Grand Del Mar for a few hours (we snuck in the back door they don't let hoodlum's like us go to these spiffy events. J/K). After a glass of free champagne, a bridal gown fashion show, horderves, cake and a "on the house" candy bar I had to call it quits. And I was only there for an hour and a half!! They sure do bombard those brides with everything but the kitchen sink, but Caitlin looked as if she was holding up just fine as I left.
Now it's 3:15 and I'm heading home from the Bridal Bazaar to meet Scott at the house before we head off to see Wah! in concert at the Haven Yoga Studio. Wah!'s performance this evening was a Silent Auction/Charity Event to support San Diego's homeless youth.
http://www.photocharity.com/
Wah!'s music was so heartfelt and peaceful tonite. Being surrounded by fellow yogi's, friends and teachers made Wah!'s concert all the more meaningful. I hope Photocharity received enough love tonite from the community to help fund the homeless youths in need.
Bhakti, Julie

No comments:
Post a Comment