Day 13

My Little Brother Ryan is in town!

He was nice enough to make an additional stop over here in SD after his mini vacation in Salt Lake City, Utah last week. From what I have been told it sounds like the last week for him was spent skiing with childhood buddies and meeting snow bunnies on the slopes (Not too shabby). While in SD Ry and I have been spending some quality sibling time enjoying some fun in the sun, taking mini road trips to tourist sites and eating some deliciouso Mexican comida!

To make his trip even that more memorable I got him to join me in a yoga class the night after he arrived in SD;) I figured his muscles needed a good stretching after all that high impact skiing he did over the past week and I still needed to keep my commitment of doing yoga during my 365. To my surprise I think Ry kinda enjoyed the class? I know your not supposed to watch others practice because it can be distracting and a bit rude but towards the end of class we were practicing our headstands.......... Once I had made it to the floor after my headstand and was quietly waiting in childs pose I glanced to my Bro's mat on my left. Low and behold Ry ( ALL 6'2'' of him) was eloquently perched against the wall testing his limit's and shoulder strength. Job Well Done Ryan. Thanks for spending some QT (quality time) with your big sis.

He still has a few more days in SD. Lets see if I can get him to a class at the Haven? Maybe Sat?

BIG SISTER's RULE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment